Sunday, July 29, 2012

Shoved Through My Mailslot #8

Shoved Through My Mailslot is a bi-weekly meme here at A Book Lover's Ramblings, it's purpose is to showcase all the books (or bookish items) I got in the mail or bought over a two week period.

Last week: Mail
Rebel came from The Book Depository on Monday.

On Friday, the YA Saves shirt I ordered from DFTBA Records came.

Also on Friday, the books I ordered from Oblong Books & Music came. Last Sunday, Cassandra Clare, Holly Black, and Sarah Rees Brennan had a signing at Oblong in Rhinebeck, NY, and I pre-ordered signed and personalized copies of City of Bones, City of Ashes, Red Glove, The Demon's Lexicon, and The Demon's Covenant.


Last week: Bought
When I went to my local indie, The Bookman, I was pleasantly surprised to find that they actually had a YA section, and it was stocked with fairly-new releases. I picked up Before I Wake, and Cleopatra Confesses, which I think sounds really interesting.

I again stopped in The Bookman, and picked up Uncommon Criminals, because I had just finished Heist Society.

On Wednesday I went to Barnes & Noble to get A Million Suns, but they didn't have it. Instead they had Endlessly, a week early.

Wednesday I special ordered A Million Suns from The Bookman, and it came in on Friday, so I went after work to get it.


This week: Mail
At the beginning of the month I ordered The Book Thief, and it finally came on Wednesday.

This week: Bought
Went to Barnes & Noble after lunch today (that's why this post is late—sorry!), and bought Once.

What did you get shoved through your mailslot in the past two weeks?
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment