Sunday, July 1, 2012

Shoved Through My Mailslot #6

Shoved Through My Mailslot is a bi-weekly meme here at a Book Lover's Ramblings, it's purpose is to showcase all the books (or bookish items) I got in the mail or bought over a two week period.

Last week: Mail
I'm apart of the Just for Fins "Splash Team", so Tera sent me bookmarks and tattoos to hand out and spread the word about Just for Fins. I also got a Splash Team Official Member pin.

Last week: Bought
  
Went to B&N on Tuesday to get Blood Moon for a contest the author, Alyxandra Harvey, was having. (I mean, the contest is why I went on Tuesday, instead of Thursday, when I get coupons.) While I was there I decided to also pick up Siren.


  
I went to a flea market on Sunday, and at the book tent I found a brand-new copy of The Hobbit and a slightly-used copy of A Game of Thrones for only $5, so I just had to get them.



This week: Mail
I ordered Fins Are Forever because I wanted to be able to go straight from ending Forgive My Fins to starting Fins Are Forever. When I was taking the pictures for this post, I took FAF's dust jacket off, only to discover that there were TWO jackets on it, both for FAF (below).

This week: Bought
I didn't buy any books this week.

I had a pretty good two weeks, though I suspect the next STMM will be packed full. :D
What did you get shoved through your mailslot in the past two weeks?
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment