Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The Fantastical Magic of Leap Day!

Happy LEAP DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanted to do something exciting for the occasion. I'm reading three different books right now, as you can see if you look at my sidebar, and I've just decided to to do a Teaser Tuesday. Now, I know what you're thinking, "Silly girl on the internet, it's Wednesday,"and I'm here to tell you that through the magic of Leap Day, it is YOU who are wrong, for it really is Tuesday.

First up is a line from Torn by Amanda Hocking.
"Yes, talking to a beautiful Princess—what a rough lot in life you have in life," Loki said dryly, and Matt snorted behind me.

Next a line from Stolen Away by Alyxandra Harvey.
"Just in time." The phone rang. He looked at it like it was a bomb he couldn't figure out how to diffuse. "Help. It won't stop doing that."

And lastly, but not leastly, Torment by Lauren Kate.
In Heaven, eighteen was the luckiest, most divine number: a life-affirming tally of two sevens (the archangels and the cardinal virtues), balanced with the warning of the four horsemen of the Apocalypse.

*All quotes were taken from around where I am currently reading in the books*
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment