Sunday, June 3, 2012

Shoved Through My Mailslot #4

Shoved Through My Mailslot is a bi-weekly meme here at a Book Lover's Ramblings, it's purpose is to showcase all the books (or bookish items) I got in the mail or bought over a two week period.

6 weeks ago: Mail
  
In my STMM #2 post, I showcased a copy of Nightspell I received, but for some reason I didn't include the bookmarks I got along with it. I'm not really sure how I managed to completely forget them (I didn't even take a pic!), but I did, so here they are now.


Last week: Mail
I ordered Immortal Hearts over the weekend, and it arrived on Thursday. I started it Sunday and was able to finish it early on Monday. It was REALLY good.


Last week: Bought
I bought Gilt on Tuesday. Haven't read it yet, but I'm very interested in historical novels, so I hope to soon.


This week: Mail
I didn't get anything in the mail this week :(


This week: Bought
On Wednesday I went to B&N and bought Darkness Before Dawn. I'm reading it now, and I love it!

So it was a very slow two weeks, I'm hoping it will pick up in the next ones.
What did you get shoved through your mailslot in the past two weeks?
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment