Friday, May 11, 2012

Reading Slumps & Read-a-thons

I've found myself in a bit of a reading slump lately. I have to keep reminding myself whenever I have downtime to read, otherwise I would be on my computer all the time. The good thing is that it's not as bad as one of my previous ones. I was barely reading at all, taking 2-3 weeks to finish a book instead of 2-3 days.

To try and get out of this slump I think I'm going to have another Weekend Read-a-thon. This weekend I might be visiting my aunt for Mother's Day, so the read-a-thon will be next weekend, May 19-20. Early next week I'll make an official post about it.

I don't really know what else to say, but this post feels unfinished. Hmmm . . . now I've forgotten what I was going to type, so have a good weekend!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment